Sunday, May 3, 2009

MISINFORMATION!

I have read the posting about the Art Critic's Junto and I am so pleased that Artblog spelled my name right and enclosed a picture! I crashed that party but good! For some it seems my attitude is all about complaining. Unfair! Yeah, I suppose to the unitiated it would seem that way. Anybody who really knows what the situation is and what my position is will agree with me. There is scope for all kinds of arts coverage (there is never enough) and degree of intellectual approach; the trouble is most people don't get it. It is some sort of ghastly binary opposition, art seen as purely theoretical or expressionist fun. Read the posts that follow the article. There is endless evasion and continued self-congratulations. I have bigger fish to fry now.

No comments: