Friday, March 20, 2009

Doom and Gloom

The world may have gone completely mad but I have a show in New York so who cares. It creates a whole new world of possibilities. First, it can be done and secondly it has restored my faith in art people and others looking at and appreciating art. Philadelphia can be an utter disappointment with the same mediocrity front and central all the time. I sent a complaint to WHYY and all of a sudden there is all kinds of coverage of the ICA show, the Tyler new gallery and a piece on what contemporary art actually is. I flatter myself that I know all about it. I also like to pretend someone is listening to this here paragraph. Hey! There is also a new review of my last solo show at this link: http://www.inliquid.com/thought/review/0209zinn_rosenthal.php
Better Late Than Never. Thankyou writer Pamela Zinn for your patience!

No comments: